Our first class campsites are unmatched in proximity to the lake and include water, electric (30/50 amp service), wireless internet and cable hook-ups, fire ring and picnic table. Whether you're bringing a tent, travel trailer or a luxury motor home, you will find the perfect site.2013 Campground Pricing
|Peak Season||Off Peak Season||Holiday|
|Check-In: 12:00pm | Check-Out: 11:00am|
- Peak Season: 5/17 - 9/7/13
- Off Peak Season: 4/12 - 5/16/13 and 9/8 - 10/15/13
- Peak Holiday: 5/24 - 5/26/13, 6/28 - 7/6/13, and 8/30 - 9/1/13
Friday to Saturday July 4th week will be holiday prices (6/28 - 7/6/13)
- Bloomin' Spring: $25 per weeknight for all sites from 4/14 - 6/6/13
- Fall Foliage Weeks: All campsites are $20 per night from 10/16 - 11/2/13.
- All camping rates include a maximum of (6) people per campsite and either (2) vehicles or (1) vehicle and (1) boat trailer. A vehicle is considered anything with an engine and (3) or more wheels.
- (1) camping trailer or pop-up and (1) tent on campsite.
- No Saturday check-ins or check-outs and (2) night minimum stay for all campsites on weekends (Friday & Saturday) between 5/24 - 9/1/13, (3) night minimum for Holiday weekends.
- Premium & Waterfront sites run Sunday till Friday and Friday till Sunday ONLY, or by the week.
- Mooring posts located on shoreline of waterfront camping areas (Poplar, Locust, & Birch) are first-come/first serve and free of charge to our guests. Please be courteous of fellow campers when mooring boats close to or in front of a campsite that is not yours.